Psalm 24:1 Under The Sea Clutch
Celina’s son Chase was the inspiration behind these sea life designs. She was reminded that God never forsakes or leaves us. He is always there for protection and guidance through every stage of our lives. We are always secure in His presence!
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
This clutch has been interlined to hold it’s shape and support the items inside. A durable denim-like fabric was used on the bottom and a Sunbrella performance fabric was used to embroider the design on. Visit Sunbrella.com to learn more.
- Made from performance fabric
- Large rectangular shape
- High-end home decorator banding handsewn around perimeter of clutch
- Hand embroidered with variegated embroidery floss
- Designed and embroidered by hand by Pearls In Bloom
- THIS IS NOT A KIT
DIMENSIONS AND CARE
- Overall 11” wide and 7.75” tall
- Spot clean with soft white damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Let air dry
- This is a ready-to-ship item and it will be delivered to the post office within 1 business day.
- This item will be shipped USPS First Class for domestic shipping which can take up to one week and includes a tracking number.
- Only shipping within the USA at this time.
- Flat rate of $6.00 will be charged for this item.
Psalm 24:1 is our reference scripture. “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and establishes it on the waters.”
Visit out FAQ page for details regarding shipping and packaging.